The Family

The Family
Pigeon Forge 2010

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to the Fowler Farm.  I really don't know why I'm starting this other than everyone else is on the bandwagon.  So, I'm going to give it a try.  Living an hour or so away from my family is hard sometimes.  We don't get to see them as often as we would like, so this might be a way to help that.  Let me introduce you to the entire family.

Jack - the dad/ husband
Beth - the mom/ wife
Donovan - the son

Maxx - the oldest animal of the Fowler Farm
Sadie - the second oldest animal of the Fowler Farm
Love - the inside cat of the Fowler Farm
Tartu - the outside "stray" cat of the Fowler Farm

So, that is all for now.  I will post a few pictures and write more later.  Going to rest and enjoy my Saturday evening.

Much love,
The Fowler Farm
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment