The Family

The Family
Pigeon Forge 2010

Monday, August 30, 2010

Christmas Memories

Do you guys realize that we are less than four months away from Christmas?  That is scary!!!  I was on my computer looking through old family pictures tonight and thought I'd share a few old pictures.  We had some fun times at Christmas.  First, lets start with Mom's side of the family...

I'm sure there was a pile of presents behind this chair too...

Yes, lots of presents everywhere!


I'm surprise there aren't Rook cards on this table...


The presents were taller than me!


Okay, now for some pictures from Dad's side of the family at Christmas.


Yes, I was spoiled.


Ben was spoiled too!  I wonder what game system that Super Mario went to?


Thought I might make someone smile with the picture of P-Pap below.


That's it for now.  No real importance to this post, just remembering good times.  Hope everyone is having a great week and has a great Labor Day!

~Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment